Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2021 Details
AAI Recruitment 2021: Airport Authority Of India invites applications for recruitment of 180 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this AAI Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 24/01/2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
AAI Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Airport Authority Of India
- Vacancies – 180
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 24/01/2021.
- Post Name –
- ITI Trade : 14 posts
- Computer Operator Programming Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Graduate/Diploma Apprentices :
- Civil (Graduate) – 16
- Civil (Diploma) – 14
- Electrical (Graduate) – 16
- Electrical (Diploma) – 16
- Electronics (Graduate) – 38
- Electronics (Diploma) – 24
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 08
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 07
- Automobile (Graduate) – 06
- Automobile (Diploma) – 04
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 08
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 08
- Fire Service – 01
- ITI Trade : 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- ITI Trade Apprentices – ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Graduate/Diploma Apprentices – Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Age –
- ITI Trade Apprentices – Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2020
- Graduate/Diploma Apprentices – Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2020
- Stipend –
- ITI Trade Apprentices – Rs. 9000/-
- Graduate Degree Apprentices – Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices- Rs. 12000/-
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 24/01/2021.
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.