Anna University Recruitment 2020 Details
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 34 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Anna University Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 18.09.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
- Organization Name – Anna University
- Vacancies – 34
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date – 02.09.2020
- Last Date – 18.09.2020
- Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Post Name –
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF )
- Technical Assistant (TA)
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – B.E / B.Tech. and M.E / M.Tech.in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / M.E in Power Systems.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF ) – ₹32500 per month (inclusive of HRA)
- Technical Assistant (TA) – ₹20000 Per month(inclusive of HRA)
Address to send the Application form
- Coordinator, RUSA Project, Planning and Development Section, Anna University, Chennai -25.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 02.09.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 18.09.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.