Ariyalur Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2020 Details
Ariyalur Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2020: Ariyalur Social Welfare Office invites applications for recruitment of 02 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Ariyalur Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 12.09.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Ariyalur Social Welfare Office
- Organization Name – Ariyalur Social Welfare Office
- Vacancies – 02
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date – 29.08.2020
- Last Date – 12.09.2020
- Location – Ariyalur
- Post Name –
- Case Worker – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) + 1-year experience (Only Female Candidates)
- Age – 35 Year
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Case Worker – Rs.12,000 per month
- Multi-tasking staff – Rs.10,000 per month
Address to send the Application form
- Ariyalur District Social Welfare Office, Room No: 20, District Collector Office Campus, Ariyalur-621704.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 29.08.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 12.09.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.