Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2021 Details
BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites applications for recruitment of 63 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this BARC Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 15th February 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
BARC Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Vacancies – 63
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 15th February 2021
- Post Name –
- Medical / Scientific Officer (Nuclear Medicine) – 03
- Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – 01
- Nurse/A – 19
- Sub-Officer/B – 06
- Scientific Assistant – 12
- Pharmacist/B – 01
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 11
- STIPENDIARY TRAINEE – 10
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification )
- Qualification –
- Medical / Scientific Officer (Nuclear Medicine) – MS/MD or equivalent (Nuclear Medicine)
- Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – M.Sc. with 60% mark
- Nurse/A – XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or/ B.Sc.(Nursing)
- Sub-Officer/B – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry)
- Scientific Assistant – B.Sc. with 60% marks
- Pharmacist/B – HSC (10+2) +2yrs Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Valid Registration as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – HSC (10 + 2) (Science with Chemistry)
- STIPENDIARY TRAINEE – Diploma in Electronics & Communications /B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) / HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 yrs Diploma
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 15th February 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.