Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Details
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission invites applications for recruitment of 34 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this BPSC Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 29.09.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Bihar Public Service Commission
- Organization Name – Bihar Public Service Commission
- Vacancies – 34
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 10.09.2020
- Last Date – 29.09.2020
- Location – Bihar
- Post Name – Assistant Professor
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S
- Age – 25 to 65 Years
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- General Candidates – Rs.750/-
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes only in the state of Bihar – Rs.200/-
- all Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Women candidates, permanent residents of Bihar State – Rs.200/-
- Disabled candidates (40% or more) – Rs.200/-
- all other candidates – 750/-
Salary –Assistant Professor – Rs.57,700/- per month.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 10.09.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 29.09.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.