Captain of Ports Department Recruitment 2021 Details
Captain of Ports Department Recruitment 2021: Captain of Ports Department,Goa invites applications for recruitment of 12 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Captain of Ports Department Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 16/04/2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Captain of Ports Department Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Captain of Ports Department
- Vacancies – 12
- Apply Mode – Offline (By Postal)
- Start Date – 29.03.2021
- Last Date – 16.04.2021
- Location – Goa
- Post Name –
- Junior Instructor – 01
- Lighthouse Keeper – 03
- Store-Keepercum-Tool Room Operator – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Electrician – 01
- Multitasking Staff – 01
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Junior Instructor – Certificate of Competency as Inland Engineer or E.R.A. (from the Indian Navy) not below the rank of petty Officer
- Lighthouse Keeper – I.T.I in Electrician (02 Years Experience)
- Store-Keeper cum-Tool Room Operator – Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded
- Lower Division Clerk – Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded
- Electrician – I.T.I Wireman’s Certificate or equivalent
- Multitasking Staff – Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR/ Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade
- Age – Age 18 years and above and not exceeding 45 years (relaxable for Govt. servant and reserved categories in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government).
Send Application on following Address
- Office of the Captain of Ports, Captain of Ports Department, Dayanand Bandodkar Road, Panaji– Goa.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 29.03.2021
- Last Date Of Application: 16.04.2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.