CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Details
CIMFR Recruitment 2021: Central Institute Of Mining and Fuel Research invites applications for recruitment of 76 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this CIMFR Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 15.01.2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
CIMFR Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Central Institute Of Mining and Fuel Research
- Vacancies – 76
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date – 24.12.2020
- Last Date – 15.01.2021
- Location – Jharkhand
- Post Name –
- Project Assistant – 50 Posts
- Project Associate – I – 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Project Assistant – Bachelor of Science with/or Honours in Chemistry / Geology
- Project Associate – I – Post Graduate Master Degree. in Geology/Applied Geology /Chemistry/Applied Chemistry , / B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or MCA
- Age – Check the notification
- Process –
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Send Application on following Address
Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad,Jharkhand- 826001.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 24.12.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 15.01.2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.