Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Details
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021: Cochin Shipyard Limited invites applications for recruitment of 02 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 15 January 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Vacancies – 02
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 31 December 2020
- Last Date – 15 January 2021.
- Post Name – Project Officer (Business Analytics) – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Age – Age shall not exceed 30 years as on 15 January 2021.
Fees / Salary
- Fees –
- Application fee of 400/-
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Salary –
- First year – 37000/-
- Second year – 38000/-
- Third year – 40000/-
- Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month) – 3000/-
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 31 December 2020
- Last Date Of Application: 15 January 2021.
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.