Coimbatore Ration Shop Recruitment 2020 Details
CRS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation invites applications for recruitment of 111 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this CRS Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 20.07.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation
- Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation
- Vacancies –111
- Apply Mode –Offline
- Start Date – 18.06.2020
- Last Date – 20.07.2020
- Location – Coimbatore
- Post Name – Sales Person, Packer
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Sales Person – HSC (12th Std Pass) should be able to read and write the Tamil Language
- Packer – SSLC (10th Std Pass) should be able to read and write the Tamil Language
Age –30 Year
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- All General/Unreserved /OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST /PWD Applicants: No fees
- Sales Person: Rs.4,300/- to Rs.12,000/- Per Month.
- Packer: Rs.3,900/- to Rs.11,000/-per month.
Address to send the application form
- Address mentioned on the official notification
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 18.06.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 20.07.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.