Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 Details
Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 : Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department (Dindigul Revenue Department) invites applications for recruitment of 05 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 15.12.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Dindigul Revenue Department Recruitment2020
- Organization Name – Revenue Department
- Vacancies – 05
- Apply Mode – Offline (By Post)
- Start Date – 04.12.2020
- Last Date – 15.12.2020
- Location – Dindigul
- Post Name – Village Assistant – 05 post
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – Dindigul Revenue Department requires 5th completed candidates to apply for this Village Assistant notification 2020.
- Age – Minimum 21 Maximum 30 Years
Selection Process / Salary
- Process –
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Salary – Kindly check the Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department official notification for detailed salary information.
Send Application on following Address
- Kindly check the official notification.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 04.12.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 15.12.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.