DRDO- Defense Electronic Application Laboratory Recruitment 2021 Details
DRDO-DEAL Recruitment 2021: DRDO- Defense Electronic Application Laboratory invites applications for recruitment of 71 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this DRDO-DEAL Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 12th March 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
DRDO-DEAL Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – DRDO- Defense Electronic Application Laboratory
- Vacancies – 71
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 12th March 2021
- Location – Dehradun
- Post Name –
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee – 24
- ITI Apprentice Trainee – 47
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification )
- Qualification –
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee – A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Govt./by a University/ by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to a diploma/Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that his/her may hold a diploma in Engineering/Technology in designated discipline.
- ITI Apprentice Trainee – 10+2 & ITI in Relevant Trade
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 12th March 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.