GCC Recruitment 2020 Details
GCC Recruitment 2020:Greater Chennai Corporation invites applications for recruitment of 05 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this GCC Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 04.03.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Greater Chennai Corporation
- Organization Name – Greater Chennai Corporation
- Vacancies – 05
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date – 17.02.2020
- Last Date – 04.03.2020
- Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Post Name – District Programme Coordinator
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – MBA, PG Diploma, Degree
- Age – For more reference kindly check the Greater Chennai Corporation official notification 2020.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Fees – Nil
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs.20,000/- Per month
- District PPM Coordinator – Rs.19,000/- Per month
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – Rs.15,000/- Per month
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 17.02.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 04.03.2020
Address to send the application form
- The Programme Officer-NTEP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600 012.
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.