Indian Council Of Medical Research Recruitment 2020 Details
ICMR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council Of Medical Research invites applications for recruitment of 08 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this ICMR Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 08th January 2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
ICMR Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Indian Council Of Medical Research
- Vacancies – 08
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 8th January 2020
- Post Name –
- Scientist-B – 02
- Scientist C – 01
- Scientist B – 02
- Computer Programmer – 02
- Research Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Scientist-B –
- 1st class Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or related discipline from a recognised university with 2-year experience in relevant subject. Or/ 2nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Bioinformatics or related Discipline from recognised university with 1-year experience in relevant subject.
- Scientist C –
- 1st class Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or related discipline from a recognised university with 4-year experience. OR / 2nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or related Discipline from recognised university with 4 year experience.
- Scientist B –
- 1st class M. Stats. or 1st class M.A/M. Sc. (Mathematical Statistics/Biostatistics or related Discipline) with 2 year experience. OR / 2nd class M. Stats or 2nd Class M.A/M.Sc. (Mathematical Statistics/Biostatistics or related Discipline) + PhD in Statistic or related Discipline with 1 year experience in relevant subject.
- Computer Programmer –
- Master’s degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science from recognized institution/university. OR / B.E./B Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/information Technology from a recognized institution/ university with 2 years of experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in Government/autonomous PSU etc, recognized institutes.
- Research Assistant –
- Graduate in science/relevant subjects from a recognized University with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution. OR/ Master Degree in the relevant subject or related Discipline.
- Scientist-B –
- Age –
- Scientist-B – Not exceeding 35 years
- Scientist C – Not exceeding 40 years
- Scientist B – Not exceeding 35 years
- Computer Programmer – Not exceeding 30 years
- Research Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
- Salary –
- Scientist-B – Rs. 48,000/- + HRA as per rules
- Scientist C – Rs. 51,000/- + HRA as per rules
- Scientist B – Rs. 48,000/- + HRA as per rules
- Computer Programmer – Rs. 32,500/-pm
- Research Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-pm
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 8th January 2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.