Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Recruitment 2020 Details
IFFCO Recruitment 2020: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative invites applications for recruitment of 40 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IFFCO Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 22 November 2020..For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
IFFCO Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative
- Vacancies – 40
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 22 November 2020
- Post Name – Apprentice :
- Trade :
- Attdt. Operator- CP (AOCP)
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade :
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Attdt. Operator- CP (AOCP) – Full time B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) with minimum 60% Marks*
- Technician Apprentice – Full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks*
- Age –
- Minimum 18 years – Maximum 27 years as on 01/11/2020.
- Age relaxation of 5 years to SC / ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.
- Stipend –
- Attdt. Operator- CP (AOCP) – Rs.10350/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.9200/-.
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 22 November 2020.
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.