CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology Recruitment 2021 Details
IGIB Recruitment 2021: CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology invites applications for recruitment of 07 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IGIB Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 22nd March 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
IGIB Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology
- Vacancies – 07
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 22nd March 2021
- Post Name –
- Scientist – 04
- Senior Scientist – 01
- Principal Scientist – 02
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Scientist – PhD submitted in Life Science or allied fields // M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics/Computational Biology/Biomedical Engg. or PhD submitted in sciences
- Senior Scientist – PhD in Life Science or allied fields 2 years experience in molecular neurology with high level hands on skill.
- Principal Scientist – PhD in Life Science or allied fields
- Age –
- Scientist – 32 years
- Senior Scientist – 37 years
- Principal Scientist – 45 years
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 22nd March 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.