IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Details
IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:India Government Mint, Hyderabad invites applications for recruitment of 11 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 31.07.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
India Government Mint, Hyderabad
- Organization Name – India Government Mint, Hyderabad
- Vacancies –11
- Apply Mode –Online
- Start Date –03.07.2020
- Last Date – 31.07.2020
- Location – Hyderabad
Post Name –Junior Office Assistant & Supervisor
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – 10
- Supervisor (Official Language[OL]) (A-1) – 01
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – Graduate with at least 55% marks from recognized university and computer knowledge with Typing speed on computer_in English @40wpm/Hindi @30 wpm, as per the requirement.
- Supervisor (Official Language[OL]) – Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation Level (I.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post-graduate in English & vice-versa) And One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – 18 to 28 Year
- Supervisor (Official Language[OL]) (A-1)- 18 to 30 Year
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- GEN/OBC/EWS – ₹600
- SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-SM – ₹200
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – ₹8350 – 20470 (revised) and other Allowances as applicable to B-3 Level.
- Supervisor (Official Language[OL]) (A-1) – ₹26,000 to ₹1,00,000 and other allowances as applicable to A-1 level
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 03.07.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 31.07.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.