Institute Of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences Recruitment 2020 Details
IHBAS Recruitment 2020: Institute Of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences invites applications for recruitment of 16 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IHBAS Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 09th January 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
IHBAS Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Institute Of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences
- Vacancies – 16
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Last Date – 9th January 2021
- Post Name –
- Project Coordinator – 01
- Area Coordinator – 03
- Research Assistant – 03
- Data Entry Operator – 03
- Nursing Orderly – 03
- Health Worker – 03
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Project Coordinator – M.Phil in Psychology or Social Work from a recognized Institution/Organization with 1 year experience.
- Area Coordinator – M.A.in Social Work/Psychology/Sociology from a recognized Institution/Organization. with 2 years experience
- Research Assistant – M.A.in Social Work/Social Science from a recognised Institution/Organization with 1 year Experience
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate from a recognised Institution/University along with a Formal Computer Training Course with one year Experience.
- Nursing Orderly – 10th Class pass from a recognised School/Board.
- Health Worker – 8th Class pass from a recognised School.
- Age –
- Maximum age :
- Project Coordinator – 50 years
- Area Coordinator – 50 years
- Research Assistant – 50 years
- Data Entry Operator – 35 years
- Nursing Orderly – 30 years
- Health Worker – 30 years
- Salary –
- Project Coordinator – Rs.50,000/-
- Area Coordinator – Rs.40,000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs.31,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.31,000/-
- Nursing Orderly – Rs.17,000/-
- Health Worker – Rs.15,800/-
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 09th January 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.