Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Details
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 : Indian Institute of Technology invites applications for recruitment of 06 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 14 December 2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Vacancies – 06
- Apply Mode – Online (e-mail)
- Last Date – 14 December 2020
- Post Name –
- Project Scientist – 02 post
- Sr. Project Scientist – 02 post
- Principal Project Scientist – 01 post
- Sr. Project Manager – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Project Scientist –
- M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline (Textile Engineering) OR MBA 1st class with B.Tech with two years of working experience.
- Sr. Project Scientist –
- Ph.D. with 1st class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline OR M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent with 4 years experience OR B.Tech./M.Sc./ MBA 1st class or equivalent with 6 years experience.
- Principal Project Scientist –
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline(Textile Engineering) with 10 years of experience
- Sr. Project Manager –
- (i)A post-graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and (ii) 8 years of administrative experience in research establishments or other institutions of higher education out of which 5 years as Assistant Registrar or an equivalent post. Desirable: (i) An MBA or equivalent, (ii) Experience of the computer system for information processing and retrieval., (iii) Data analysis and report writing skills.
- Project Scientist –
Send Application on following Address
email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 14 December 2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.