IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 Details
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020:IIT Kharagpur invites applications for recruitment of 88 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 24.02.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
- Organization Name – IIT Kharagpur
- Vacancies – 88
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 14.01.2020
- Last Date – 24.02.2020
- Location – West Bengal
- Post Name – Non-Faculty
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – IIT Kharagpur requires Bachelor’s Degree, BBA (finance) or MBA (finance), Secondary Pass with Driving License of both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 3 years of driving and maintenance experiencecompleted candidates to apply for this Non-Faculty notification 2020.
- Age – For more reference kindly check the IIT Kharagpur official notification 2020.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Fees – Nil
Salary – Kindly check the IIT Kharagpur official notification for detailed salary information.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 14.01.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 24.02.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.