Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Recruitment 2020 Details
IITM Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology invites applications for recruitment of 04 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IITM Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 15-02-2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
IITM Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Indian Institute of Tropical Metrology
- Vacancies – 04
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 18-12-2020
- Last Date – 15-02-2021
- Post Name –
- Junior Technical Officer – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 01
- Mechanic Grade-II – 02
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Junior Technical Officer – A good Master’s degree in Science or a degree in Technology or Engineering or a Diploma in Engineering with about 5 years experience of work in the required discipline.
- Upper Division Clerk – Bachelor’s degree.
- Mechanic Grade-II – National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required trade. OR / Diploma or certificate in Craftsmanship awarded by the State or Central Government in the required trade
- Age –
- Junior Technical Officer – 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Upper Division Clerk – 28 years as on closing date of application
- Mechanic Grade-II – 25 years as on closing date of application.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC and as per rules for ex-servicemen and physically handicapped persons.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 18-12-2020
- Last Date Of Application: 15-02-2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.