Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Details
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 : Indian Coast Guard invites applications for recruitment of 50 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 07 December 2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD
- Vacancies – 50
- Apply Mode – ONLINE
- Start Date – 30 November 2020
- Last Date – 07 December 2020
- Post Name –
- Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 01/2021 Batch – 50 posts.
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central / State Government
- Age –
- 18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2021 (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Salary – Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 30 November 2020
- Last Date Of Application: 07 December 2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.