Indian Railway Finance Corporation Recruitment 2021 Details
IRFC Recruitment 2021: Indian Railway Finance Corporation invites applications for recruitment of 09 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this IRFC Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 16.02.2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
IRFC Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Indian Railway Finance Corporation
- Vacancies – 09
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 20.01.2021
- Last Date – 16.02.2021
- Post Name –
- Private Secretary (NE7) – 01
- Private Secretary (NE5) – 01
- Hindi Translator (NE6) – 01
- Assistant (Finance) (NE5) – 03
- Assistant (Administration) (NE5) – 03
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Private Secretary (NE7) – Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- Private Secretary (NE5) – Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- Hindi Translator (NE6) – Post Graduate in Hindi with English as subject at the Graduation level (55% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation) with Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa
- Assistant (Finance) (NE5) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce stream from a recognized University. Or/ Graduate with Intermediate examination passed CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Assistant (Administration) (NE5) – Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University
- Age –
- Upper Age Limit 40 years
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST category, 3 years for OBC-NCL category for reserved vacancies.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 20.01.2021
- Last Date Of Application: 16.02.2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.