National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment 2020 Details
NHSRC Recruitment 2020: National Health Systems Resource Centre invites applications for recruitment .This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this NHSRC Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 17 November 2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
NHSRC Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – National Health Systems Resource Centre
- Apply Mode – Online (e-mail)
- Start Date – 28 Oct 2020
- Last Date – 17 Nov 2020
- Location – New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts
- Post Name – Consultant – Community Processes / Comprehensive Primary Healthcare
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Possess an MBBS / BDS / AYUSH with a post graduate degree or diploma in Public Health/Epidemiology / IT / Communications
- Age –
- Age Limit: 40 Years (As on last date of receiving applications)
- Can be relaxed up to 5 years for women candidates
Salary – Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
Send Application on following Address
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 28 Oct 2020
- Last Date Of Application: 17 Nov 2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.