National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2020 Details
NIA Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Ayurveda invites applications for recruitment of 52 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this NIA Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 22 February 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
NIA Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – National Institute of Ayurveda
- Vacancies – 52
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Last Date – 22 February 2021
- Post Name –
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): 01
- Lecturer: 08
- Museum Curator: 01
- Pharmacist: 03
- Cataloguer: 01
- Lower Division Clerk (Ldc): 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (Mts): 36
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject
- Lecturer: Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject
- Museum Curator: B.Sc. in Botany with 2 Years relevant experience.
- Pharmacist: Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
- Cataloguer: SSC From a recognized State Board of Education.
- Lower Division Clerk (Ldc): Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Mts): Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
- Age –
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): Not exceeding 50 Years
- Lecturer: Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Museum Curator: Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Pharmacist: Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Cataloguer: Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (Ldc): Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (Mts): Maximum Age: 25 Years
Send Application on following Address
Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 22 February 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.