NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021: NLC India Limited invites applications for recruitment of 05 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 30.01.2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – NLC India Limited
- Vacancies – 05
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 09.01.2021
- Last Date – 30.01.2021
- Location – Neyveli
- Post Name – Safety Officer – 05 posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – Full time/Part time Bachelor degree / Diploma in Industrial Safety conducted by any Institute under Directorate General, Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India (or) full-time degree in Industrial Safety
- Age – maximum age limit is 58 years
Selection Process / Fees
- Process –
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Fees –
- UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs.854 /-
- SC /ST / Ex-servicemen candidates – Rs.354 /-
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 09/01/2021
- Last Date Of Application: 30/01/2021.
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.