Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 : Northern Railway invites applications for recruitment of 31 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Northern Railway Recruitment 2021. Interview Date is 6th and 7th May 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Northern Railway
- Vacancies – 31
- Apply Mode – Walk-in-Interview
- Interview Date – 6th and 7th May 2021
- Location – NEW DELHI
- Post Name –
- Anesthesia – 02
- Ent – 03
- General Medicine – 12
- General Surgery – 06
- Microbiology – 01
- Obs & Gynae – 01
- Oncology – 01
- Ophthalmology – 02
- Pediatrics – 01
- Radiology – 02
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology/onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with one year experience in Oncology.
- Age –
- General/UR – 40 years
- OBC – 43 years
- SC/ST – 45 years
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 6th and 7th May 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.