Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites applications for recruitment of 01 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this NPCIL Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 05/01/2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Vacancies – 01
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 22/12/2020
- Last Date – 05/01/2021
- Post Name – Senior Assistant Company Secretary – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – Senior Assistant Company Secretary – Full time Graduation in Law.
- Age – Maximum 40 years
Fees / Salary
- Fees –
- Only. male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories are required to make a non refundable payment of ₹500/– towards application fee.
- SC/ST, PwBD, DODPKIA, Ex Servicemen, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- Salary – Approximate Monthly Emoluments (Pay + DA) ₹92196/-
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 22/12/2020
- Last Date Of Application: 05/01/2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.