NTRO Recruitment 2020 Details
NTRO Recruitment 2020: National Technical Research Organisation invites applications for recruitment of 14 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this NTRO Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 28.03.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
National Technical Research Organisation
- Organization Name – National Technical Research Organisation
- Vacancies –14
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date – 27.02.2020
- Last Date – 28.03.2020
- Location – Delhi
- Post Name – Personal Assistant & Private Secretary
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – For more details kindly refer the official notification.
- Age – For more reference kindly check the NTRO official notification 2020.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Salary – Kindly check the National Technical Research Organisation official notification for detailed salary information.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 27.02.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 28.03.2020
Address to send the application form
- Technical Research 0rganisation Block-all, Old JNU Campus (Room No.204) New Delhi – 110067.
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.