ONGC Recruitment 2020 Details
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil India Gas Corporation invites applications for recruitment of 81 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this ONGC Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 01.09.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Oil India Gas Corporation
- Organization Name – Oil India Gas Corporation
- Vacancies – 81
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 26.08.2020
- Last Date – 01.09.2020
- Location – Mumbai, Goa
- Post Name –
- Field Medical Officers (FMO) – 61 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officers – 8 Posts
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Physician- 02 Posts
- Paediatrician – 2 Posts
- General Surgeon – 1 Post
- Pathologist – 1 Post
- Orthopaedic – 1 Post
- Gynaecologist – 1 Post
- Homoeopathy – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
- Medical Officer, Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon, Pathologist, Orthopaedic, Gynaecologist – MD/MS in the relevant discipline.
- Homoeopathy – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) (Registration With Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy Essential)
Age – 45 to 60 Year
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Field Medical Officers (FMO)- Rs. 75,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer – Rs. 72,000/-
- Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon (Specialists), Pathologist, Orthopaedic, Gynaecologist (Visiting Doctor) -Rs 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours
- Homoeopathy – Rs 31400/-
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 26.08.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 01.09.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.