OSSC Recruitment 2020 Details
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites applications for recruitment of 201 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this OSSC Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 15.09.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Organization Name – Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancies – 201
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 16.08.2020
- Last Date – 15.09.2020
- Location – Odisha
- Post Name –Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –Candidates must have passed +2 Science or +2 Vocational courses in Agriculture related subject i.e. Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture/ Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized Board/ Council or Institution.
- Age – minimum 21 to maximum 32 years
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Gen/ OBC – ₹200
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category – Nil
Salary –Rs.9000/- Per Month.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 16.08.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 15.09.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.