Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
PGVCL Recruitment 2020: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites applications for recruitment of 06 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this PGVCL Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 23.12.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Vacancies – 06
- Apply Mode – Online Application
- Start Date – 03.12.2020
- Last Date – 23.12.2020
- Location – Gujarat
- Post Name – Junior Engineer – Civil
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – Full time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode
- Age –
- Unreserved Category : 35 years
- Reserved Category (ST/SEBC): 40 years
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Process –
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Fees –
- General Candidates – Rs.500
- SC, ST – Rs.250/-
- Salary –Kindly check the Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited official notification for detailed salary information.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 03.12.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 23.12.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.