RGCB Recruitment 2020 Details
RGCB Recruitment 2020:Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology invites applications for recruitment of 14 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this RGCB Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 17.07.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
- Organization Name – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
- Vacancies – 14
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date – 02.07.2020
- Last Date – 17.07.2020
- Location – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Post Name –Project Associate & Field Worker
- Project Associate -II – 02
- Project Associate -I – 6
- Field Worker – 06
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Project Associate -II – Masters Degree in Life Sciences or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Pharmacology and 2 years relevant documented experience (after Masters degree) in phytochemistry, in vitro cellular assays, etc. Candidates with a doctoral degree having expertise in cell biology, in vitro and in vivo assays will get preference in the selection procedure.
- Project Associate -I – 1) BVSc (Job Description 5). 2)Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in regional language (Malayalam).
- Field Worker – Graduate degree or special skills on traditional wisdom and well versed with the locality and tribal communities of Idukki and Wayanad Districts.
- Project Associate -II – 35 years as on June 30, 2020
- Project Associate -I – 35 years as on June 30, 2020
- Field Worker –
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Project Associate -II – ₹35000 +16% HRA per month.
- Project Associate -I – ₹31,000 +16% HRA per month
- Field Worker –₹15,000 per month (Consolidated)
Address to send the application form
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application:02.07.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 17.07.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.