State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Details
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of 8500 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this SBI Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 10.12.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – State Bank of India
- Vacancies – 8500
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 20.11.2020
- Last Date – 10.12.2020
- Post Name – Apprentice
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Age –
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020
Selection Process / Fees / STIPEND
Selection Process – Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language
- Fees –
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- STIPEND – stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 20.11.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 10.12.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.