TNAU Recruitment 2020 Details
TNAU Recruitment 2020:Tamil Nadu Agricultural University invites applications for recruitment of 15 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this TNAU Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 06.08.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Vacancies – 15
- Apply Mode – Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date – 06.08.2020
- Last Date – 06.08.2020
- Location – Coimbatore,Periyakulam
- Post Name –
- Junior Research Fellow- 03
- Research Associate – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 04
- E-YUVA Coordinator – 01
- E-YUVA Project Assistant – 01
- Technical Assistant – 04
- Field Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Tech. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Biotech)/ B.Tech. (Bio-informatics).
- Research Associate: PhD in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Pathology/ Entomology.
- E-YUVA Coordinator: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) with MBA (or) M.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology).
- E-YUVA Project Assistant: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) Bioinformatics / AIT/ ABM entrepreneurship.
- Technical Assistant Field Assistant: Diploma in Agriculture.
- Field Assistant : Diploma in Agriculture.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.20000
- Research Associate – Rs.49000
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31000
- E-YUVA Coordinator – Rs.50000
- E-YUVA Project Assistant – Rs.15000
- Technical Assistant – Rs.12000
- Field Assistant – Rs.16000
- The Dean, Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam The Director (CPMB & B), TNAU, Coimbatore
Application Important Dates
- Interview Date : Periyakulam – 29.07.2020
- Interview Date : Coimbatore – 05.08.2020 & 06.08.2020 [9.00 am]
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.