Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited invites applications for recruitment of 30 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this UCIL Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 16.12.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Vacancies – 30
- Apply Mode – Offline (By Post)
- Start Date – 25.11.2020
- Last Date – 16.12.2020
- Location – Kadapa
- Post Name –
- Fitter – 08 Posts
- Electrician – 08 Posts
- Welder (Gas And Electric) – 03 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 03 Post
- Mechanic Diesel – 04 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – 10th, ITI in relevant Trade , NCVT
- Age – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.11.2020
- Process –
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Address to send the application form
- Manager [E/P/A], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle Village, PO : Mabbuchintalapalle, Vemula Mandal, Dist : Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh– 516 349.
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 25.11.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 16.12.2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.