Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Details
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites applications for recruitment of 34 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this UPSC Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 31st December 2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Union Public Service Commission
- Vacancies – 34
- Apply Mode – Online
- Last Date – 31st December 2020
- Post Name –
- Assistant Legal Adviser – 02
- Medical Physicist – 04
- Public Prosecutor – 10
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 18
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Assistant Legal Adviser – Degree in law from a recognized University
- Medical Physicist – Post Graduate degree in Physics from a recognised University plus Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological
- Public Prosecutor – Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute Or equivalent.
- Age –
- Assistant Legal Adviser – : 40 years.
- Medical Physicist – 35 years.
- Public Prosecutor – 35 years.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 30 years.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Fees –
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Application Important Dates
- Last Date Of Application: 31st December 2020
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.