WB Police Recruitment 2020 Details
WB Police Recruitment 2020:West Bengal Police Department invites applications for recruitment of 08 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this WB Police Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 06.03.3030.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
West Bengal Police Department
- Organization Name – West Bengal Police Department
- Vacancies – 08
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Start Date -16.02.2020
- Last Date – 06.03.3030
- Location – West Bengal
- Post Name – Cyber Crime Consultant
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – WB Police requires B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ BCA/ B.Sccompleted candidates to apply for this Cyber Crime Consultant notification 2020.
- Age – For more reference kindly check the WB Police official notification 2020.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Fees – Nil
Salary – Rs.35,000/-
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 16.02.2020
- Last Date Of Application: 06.03.3030
Address to send the application form
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.