WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
WBPSC Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Public Service Commission invites applications for recruitment of 34 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this WBPSC Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 01.02.2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Vacancies – 34
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 11th January,2021
- Last Date – 01.02.2021
- Location – West Bengal
- Post Name – Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualifications.
- Age – Not more than 36 years on 01.01.2020.
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Process –
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Fees –
- For General – Rs. 210 + additional charges, payment via Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking & Offline through Bank.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Salary – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/- (unrevised).
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 11th January,2021
- Last Date Of Application: 01.02.2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.