WII Recruitment 2020 Details
WII Recruitment 2020:Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani invites applications for recruitment of 05 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this WII Recruitment 2020.Last date to apply for this following application is 05.03.2020.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani
- Organization Name – Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani
- Vacancies – 05
- Last Date – 05.03.2020
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Post Name – Project Associate, Project Biologists & Field cum lab assistants
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification – WII requires Masters in Forestry/Botany/Zoology/Ecology/Environmental Economics/Wildlife Science/Geo-informaticscompleted candidates to apply for this Project Associate, Project Biologists & Field cum lab assistants notification 2020.
- Age – 34 Years
Selection Process / Fees / Salary
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Fees – Nil
Salary – Kindly check the Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani official notification for detailed salary information.
Application Important Dates
- Interview Date : 05.03.2020 10:00 AM
- Address mention on the Offical Notification
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.