Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Details
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Indian Coast Guard invites applications for recruitment of 358 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.Last date to apply for this following application is 19 January 2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form or applying for the post. For more information or if your finding jobs like this so go to the Home page of tamilanguide.co.in and checkout all job details. if you have any questions about this particular job so don’t hesitate to comment down below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Indian Coast Guard
- Vacancies – 358
- Apply Mode – Online
- Start Date – 05 January 2021
- Last Date – 19 January 2021
- Post Name –
- Navik (General Duty) – 260 posts
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50 posts
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 31 posts
- Yantrik. (Electrical) – 07 posts
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria (Educational qualification & age)
- Qualification –
- Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik – 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Age –
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik : Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik (DB). : Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Fees –
- Examination fee. Rs. 250/-
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee)
Application Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application: 05 January 2021
- Last Date Of Application: 19 January 2021
Official Notification Details
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post.