CISF Constable/Fire Exam Syllabus 2022 2023 | CISF Constable/Fire Exam Pattern 2022 2023 | CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the CISF Syllabus 2022 they can collect full PDF on this page. CISF Constable/Fire Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having CISF Constable/Fire syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of CISF Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
|1.||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|2.||Physical Standards Test (PST)|
|3.||Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode|
|4.||Document Verification (DV)|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST):
– Candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order will be called to appear in PET/PST. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres. Detailed scrutiny of candidates eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of (DV). Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PET/PST, Written Examination. Candidates who are found eligible on Height Bar Test will undergo PET (Run) followed by biometric registration (Left thumb impression (LTI) / Right thumb impression (RTI) /Fingers impression) before PST. Scrutiny of eligibility of candidates for any relaxation i.e. age, height and chest measurement will be carried out after qualifying PET (Run) and before PST by PET/PST Boards. Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above for the candidates other than those belonging to ST category will be permissible only on production of original certificate at the time of PET/PST in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure-VI from the competent authorities. ST candidates may avail the relaxation on the production of valid original ST Certificate.
– Ex-servicemen candidates will have to appear in PET/PST for recording measurement of height, chest and weight only. PET will not be held for these Ex-servicemen candidates. However, they will have to qualify the medical examination.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates have to clear 5 Kms run in 24 minutes.
Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates who qualify Height Bar Test & PET (Run) will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers.
Candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards i.e. height and chest may prefer an appeal on same day, if they so desire, to the Appellate Authority nominated for the Centre through Presiding Officer (PO). The decision of the Appellate Authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained thereafter. There is no appeal in PET (Run).
Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode :-
The candidates who qualify in PET/PST will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:-
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||120 minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
– The identity of all candidates shall be verified with the biometric credentials registered at the time of PET/PST before Written Examination.
– All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type. The Written Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi languages under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only. There shall be no negative marking.
– The dates of examination will be informed to candidates only through CISF website www.cisfrectt.in .
– There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
– Tentative Answer Keys of the Written Examination will be placed on the CISF website www.cisfrectt.in after the Examination.
– The questions in the Written Examination will be of 12th standard (science subject).
– Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and any other electronic gadgets in Written Examination. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/Lab.
Document Verification and Medical Examination :
After completion of PET/PST and Written Examination, State/UTs and category wise merit lists will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs based on the performance of candidates in written examination and vacancies allotted to each State/UTs. Only those candidates who find place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State/UTs will be called for Document Verification (DV) & Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The candidates qualifying Document Verification (DV) will be medically examined by the Medical Boards to assess their physical and medical fitness.
Mode of selection:
– The recruitment process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode, Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination (DME/RME).
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in Written Examination/CBT for next stage will be as under :
UR/EWS/Ex-SM : 35%
SC/ST/OBC : 33%
Note :- The qualifying marks means that person scoring less than the qualifying marks will not be called for next stage even if vacancy remains unfilled. The candidates will be called for next stage on the basis of their position in merit in the Written Examination and cut off marks of each State/Category according to allotted vacancy.
Merit List : – After completion of PET/PST and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists namely Un-reserved, SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs based on the performance of candidates in the Written Examination and number of vacancy allotted to the State/UT.
CISF Constable/Fire Syllabus PDF Download:
Here CISF Constable/Fire Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Constable/Fire Exam. The CISF Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for CISF Constable/Fire Exam is
|CISF Constable/Fire Selection Process PDF||Click Here|