ICCR LDC Syllabus 2020 2021 | ICCR Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, LDC Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the ICCR Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of ICCR Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
ICCR LDC, Assistant, Stenographer, APO Selection Process:
The Examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination Tier I and Skill Test (Tier II)
Tier-I will consist of Computer Based Examination in (a) English Language & Grammar, (b) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (c) Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability, and (d) General Awareness
Tier-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test
(i) The ICCR reserves the right to make changes in the Scheme of Examination.
(ii) Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on ICCR’s website i.e. www.iccr.gov.in after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, on payment of Rs 100/- per question within the time limit given by the ICCR through on-line modality only. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the ICCR at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the ICCR in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
(iii) The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through ICCR’s website i.e. www.iccr.gov.in.
(iv) In the question papers wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.
(v) There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Exam Pattern for ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Posts:
Tier I (Computer Based Examination): Duration: 02.00 hrs
|S. No||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|a.||English Language & Grammar||30||60||120 Minutes (160 Minutes for candidates using scribe)|
|b.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||60|
|c.||Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||30||60|
- Tier I will consist of objective type Multiple Choice Questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi for Paper II, III and IV.
- In Tier I, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier – II
Skill Test/ Typing Test with knowledge of computer
Tier- I (Indicative Syllabus):
English Language & Grammar: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched Hole/Pattern-Folding & Unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-Folding and Completion, Number Series, Embedded Figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and De-coding, Other subTopics, if any Numerical operations.
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability:
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary Surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or Square Base.
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric Ratios, Complementary Angles, Height and Distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like Sin2 + Cos2 =1 etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency Polygon, BarDiagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research. For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence and Quantitative Aptitude parts.
Tier – II Skill Test/ Typing Test including knowledge of computer
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates in Tier I examination will be conducted on computers provided by the ICCR or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the ICCR are located or as decided by the ICCR.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi or English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- The choice of Typing Test given by the candidate in the online Application Form shall be treated as final and no change in the medium of Typing Test will be entertained later.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Candidates eligible for scribe as per Para 7 (i) and 7 (ii) will be given compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore duration of Typing Test for such candidates will be 15 minutes.
- Passage Dictators will be provided to those VH candidates for the Typing test who have opted for Scribe in the online Application Form. The Passage Dictator will read out the passage to VH candidate within the allotted time period.
- Persons with Disabilities candidates who claim to be permanently unfit to take the Typing Test because of a physical disability may, with the prior approval of the ICCR, be exempted from the requirement of appearing and qualifying at such test, provided such a candidate submits a Certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-XI) to the ICCR from the competent Medical Authority, i.e. the Civil Surgeon of a Government Health Care Institution declaring him/ her to be permanently unfit for the Typing Test because of a physical disability. In addition, such candidates must substantiate their claim by furnishing the relevant Medical Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure-VIII to Annexure-X of the Notice of Examination, as applicable, at the time of Typing Test. Otherwise their claim for seeking exemption from Typing Test will not be entertained by the ICCR.
- The Skill Test will be held at the ICCR’s Headquarters/ Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the ICCR.
ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Syllabus PDF Download:
Here ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Recruitment 2020 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Assistant, Stenographer, APO Exam. The ICCR Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Exam is
Click Here for ICCR Assistant, Stenographer, APO Syllabus PDF Download