NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the NIELIT Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of NIELIT Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Selection Process:
- The selection for the post will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Skill Test (qualifying in nature). Candidates, in the order of merit in written test and reservation policy will be called for Skill Test. Only candidates who qualify the Skill Test will be considered for final selection. Final selection will be based on merit of written test only.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done on the day of skill test/ before skill test.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Exam Details:
Who is going to attend for the examination of NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) 2021 they can know the how many rounds they are conducted to recruit the Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts. Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test. Clearing the Written Exam is a hope to get a job in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). But scoring the good marks and cracking the NIELIT Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) examination is a very crucial aspect of any examination. So to clear the test you must have to schedule your preparation by taking the reference of Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, you have to check the syllabus and exam pattern in this article.
Scheme of Written Examination:
The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of 120 Questions as per the details given below:
|Paper||Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||A||General Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|B||General Intelligence and Elementary Maths||20||20|
|C||(i) General English||15||15|
|(ii) General Hindi||15||15|
|D||(i) Traffic Rules & Regulations and other aspects related to driving-duty||25||25|
|(ii) Driving Techniques and basic Motor Car Mechanism||25||25|
– Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi.
– Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark .
– There shall be NO negative marking in this paper.
– On the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of recruitment process i.e the Skill Test.
– Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Examination shall be counted towards preparation of final Merit List.
– The category-wise cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination will be 40% for General and EWS Category candidates, 35 % for OBC candidates and 30% for SC/ST
– In case of Ex-Servicemen, if sufficient number of candidates belonging to ex-servicemen is not available on the basis of general standard to fill the vacancy, candidates belonging to ex-servicemen may be selected under a relaxed standard of selection.
Syllabus The syllabus of the Written Examination (Objective type) is available at https://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in. The detail of Skill Test for recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) is as under:
Skill Test: This test will be qualifying in nature to assess the candidate’s driving skills and test their knowledge of motor driving, motor mechanics and traffic rules & regulations. The candidates would also be tested for his/her knowledge of identifying and removing minor defects in vehicles. Skill Test shall be of qualifying nature only; however, if a candidate does not appear in the Skill Test or fails to qualify the Skill Test, they will not be considered for further selection process